The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital O² sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology. The LC-2 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The LC-2’s patented award-winning DirectDigital™ signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges. The LC-2 can also be "daisy-chained" for cost-effective individual cylinder monitoring, and is fully compatible with our Modular Tuning System (MTS).
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- Two configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- Optional sensor cable lengths available: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
Click here to view the complete user guide and installation manual.
LC-2: Complete Lambda Cable Kit. Includes: LC-2 Controller, Bosch Wideband O² Sensor (LSU4.2), 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.), 1" Mild-Steel Exhaust Bung, Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting), and Manual