- High speed reading and writing of the ECU
- User friendly Plug-n-Play features
- Holds multiple calibrations for your car that you can change at anytime you like
- Built in fault code reading for OBD diagnostics
MULTI PLATFORM VEHICLE COVERAGE
One of the best features of our new IFLASH is its ability to work on a huge range of vehicle platforms! This means the same unit you used to flash your International can also be used to read and write the file in your new Peterbuilt. No need to purchase a new piece of hardware when upgrading or changing platforms! Simply flash your current truck back to stock, purchase a new file fitting your new ride, upload the new file, and your all done!
Please see the current supported truck list at the bottom of the page. New platforms are being added weekly, so if you do not see your configuration, check back shortly, or contact us with a request to add it.
With IFLASH, you can store up to 5 different tuned files for your vehicle. Have a economy file for fuel mileage, a file with speed limiter removed, a file with DPF removed, and a maximum performance file, all in the same tuner! Switch as many times as you like.
Files are available for your vehicle in many different ranges. You select only what you want, and load what you like, when you need it!
IFLASH comes complete with;
- STATE OF THE ART IFLASH HAND HELD PROGRAMER
- VEHICLE INTERFACE CABLE FOR YOUR TRUCK
- USB CABLE
- ONE TUNING FILE FOR YOUR VEHICLE OF YOUR CHOICE. ADDITIONAL FILES CAN BE PURCHASED ON OUR WEB STORE ANYTIME YOU LIKE.
- FULL STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT
DON'T BE FOOLED BY FOLKS SELLING "RE-RATING" FILES/REFLASHES!
Ever been approached by someone at the truckstop offering to "turn up" your truck? Sounds like a great deal when they describe it, right?
Yes it will up the output, but its still an Off The Shelf cookie cutter file designed , like the stock file, to fit a wide range of trucks within the engine category as your truck. Why is this bad? Well simply put, your truck is unique, as is your driving style, and loads you haul. You want a file designed and engineered to do what YOUR truck demands are. Our files are CUSTOM TAILORED to YOUR NEEDS, designed to increase output, while still keeping EGT levels in the black. No half assed rasing of the Fuel rail pressure and calling it good, our files are in depth, and correct/adjust parameters such as injection even timing, waste gate control, Valve event timing(if equipt with VVT), as well as injector stroke, and drivers wish, and torque limiters. PDF and EGR removal are optional on most late engines for those that run off highway.
Want to tune your truck, but worried about what happens when you go in for warranty work? Thinking of having it "re-rated" by the local truck stop wizard with a laptop in podunk nowhere? What happens then?
Well, two things can happen;
1. If you are very lucky, you can find the same "wizard" to reset your truck back to the factory original calibration. This will still leave a "fingerprint" in your ECU that MIGHT let the cat out of the bag at the dealership, resulting in a decline of your very expensive warranty!
2. However, if you were using our handheld IFLASH device, you can simply re install the factory calibration wherever you are! And our tuning files are written on your stock file, so the calibration ID remains the same at all times! And, this is a big one, our tool leaves no traceable "fingerprint"! ( we do not suggest here that you try to defraud the service location, but why have them decline you for a driveline issue when it has nothing to do with the engine performance?)
DYNOMOMETER TESTED, NO B.S.
Our files are all based an real load cell dynomometer testing. We design each file to give you realworld power, and TORQUE, where you need it, when you need it! There are no by guess or by golly output numbers tossed around here, and no bullsh*t. Our stage 1 files will give you an honest 18-22% increase in output, and within the original safety margins of your engine. Think about that; 20% increase in available torque, thats 20% more power to drive those steep grades!
WHAT IS AN ECU (ENGINE CONTROL UNIT)?